Children should attend nursery with the following items:
- Outdoor shoes and coat daily
- Wellies and waterproofs for wet weather, sunhats and suncream for sunny weather
- Practical and comfortable clothing
- Children should not feel anxious about getting in a mess! Please make it easy for your child to go to the toilet eg elasticated waistbands are easier to cope with than buttons and zips.
- Nursery sweatshirts are not compulsory but are available. Order forms are available on request.
- Gym shoes or soft shoes with rubber soles for indoors
- Shorts, leggings or jogging bottoms every Wednesday for gym
- Change of underwear and other clothing (in case of accidents)
- Fund money
ALL CLOTHES MUST BE LABBLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME AND ALL ITEMS SHOULD BE KEPT IN YOUR CHILD’S NURSERY BAG
Toys and Special Items
Sometimes children like to bring something special or new items to nursery for their friends to see. However, a lot of distress can be caused if items are broken or get lost so we ask that such items are left at home to avoid unnecessary upset.